BATTLE CREEK METROPOLITAN AREA MOUSTACHE SOCIETY
I just finished designing a new web-site for the non-profit B.C.M.A.M.S. What great organization. They are a volunteer based non-profit organization focused on raising money for local people or organizations in need through coordinating and organizing fun events at local establishments or venues.
The mams host several annual events. Festivus cardboard sled competition, BC Raft Race, Leilapalooza, and last year a new Halloween event Terror Trail. To date they've raised over $200,000 for local charities.
If you have ever attended one of their events you know they not only raise money for charities they love to have fun…and maybe just a little different.
• We are a friendly, family, fury folk focused on our community, the great metropolis we call Battle Creek.
• Fun-raising over fundraising is our mission, being happy is our condition.
• We enjoy a nice breeze on hot day.
• We like to donate hats to donkeys.
• Stop taking yourself so serious!
I really enjoy working with some of the local non-profits. The mams have a wonderful organization and I encourage you to help them by getting involved. Being part of something bigger that you and helping raise money for local people/groups in need with endless opportunities to have fun and give back!
Please visit the web-site to learn more about the mams at www.bcmams.com